Associations of the Tarot Suit of Cups
Let us see what the suit of cups is associated with.
Estate: The First Estate (The Clergy)
Playing Card Suit: Hearts
The suit of Cups in the tarot cards pour forth the water of emotion. They deal with all parts of the emotional soul and all things related to it. Relationships, whether they be between mother and child, lovers, or friends, all are ruled by the Suit of Water. This is also known as the suit of hearts, vessels, chalices, cauldrons, or goblets.
If the Cups are prevalent in your tarot reading, it indicates you are reacting to situations emotionally rather than rationally. Flights of romanticism will be the order of the day, lost in the ideas of love, and creativity will be flowing from you. Anyone who has ever been in love knows how much inspiration can be derived from their most powerful emotions.
But Water also represents the deep subconscious and intuition. There is a mystical connection with this element, the birthplace of all earth’s life. It flows through, around, and overall of us, and as such connects us. Those who are sensitive pick up the ripples, which every act sends out like a stone dropped in a pond. The Suit of Cups can represent that sensitivity in the subject.
The negative aspect of this Minor Arcana suit in the Rider Waite tarot is that it shows sulkiness and detachment. People might also get addicted to substance abuse when this card comes up in their readings. Excessive emotions are also forecast by this suit of tarot cards.
Suit of Cups Tarot symbolic Meaning
The suit of cups tarot reading says that you will be more successful and thriving in life when you learn to balance a wide range of habits. One of the skills to master and embrace is emotional awareness. Indeed there is no guaranteed success if you lack such an important trait. Thus it would be best if you learned more about your emotions and the people around you to live a more fulfilled life.
The suit of cups tarot implies that it would be awesome if you learned to be more self-aware and boost your emotional intelligence to live a more fulfilled life. Also, try to understand the needs of others both as individuals or corporate and view things from their perspective. Listen to both verbal and nonverbal messages, including body expressions and physical signs of emotions.
Tarot Suit of Cups Meaning
What does the suit of cups mean? Stay spiritually active through prayer and reading the scripture to get amazing insights on emotional balance. You will be able to appreciate your feelings better and understand the emotions of others better. Moreover, keeping in touch with the divine world will help you respect the feelings of others even when you disagree.
A suit of cups tarot cards indicates that a sound emotional balance will help maintain interpersonal relationships and good interaction with everyone. You should be able to recognize and understand your emotions and the emotions of others too. Moreover, as you become emotionally intelligent, you can navigate challenging situations without letting your feelings control you.
Suit of Cups Yes or No Significance
What does the suit of cups mean in tarot? Manage your anxiety and anger. When you feel your tempters running high and trying to diminish your cognitive function, get out of the scene. Take a brisk walk while sipping deep breathes to calm your nerves. Ensure to come back when you are in charge of your logical decision-making powers.
The suit of cups meaning tell you not to hide all your feelings to yourself completely but learn to express them in the right place and the right manner. So try to manage your feelings, especially when you are stressed or feeling overwhelmed. Indeed one of the best competencies of top performers is the ability to manage emotions effectively.
Suit of Cups as Feelings Meaning
What does the suit of cups represent? Stay close to guys who show a high degree of emotional balance. Try to harness the skills that can help you build collaboration and trust with anyone. You can also read online or register for classes teaching essential skills of emotional intelligence. Accordingly, you will be well equipped to perform at your best even during trying moments.
The suit of cups advises that you do not control everything happening around you, but you can choose your response. Strive to control your thoughts and give well-thought feedback instead of allowing your emotions to lead the decision. Embrace criticism and view it as a chance to learn even when it hurts. However, shun away from people who like to pin you down all the time with unconstructive messages.
Tarot Cards In The Suit Of Cups
- Ace of Cups Meaning: Represents beginnings in relationships and family, new love, children, overall happiness.
- Two of Cups Meaning: Two hearts fearlessly moving into the future, a joint venture, typically emotional.
- Three of Cups Meaning: A time of celebration, the reason for happiness and merriment.
- Four of Cups Meaning: A general dissatisfaction with life, boredom, even new things bring no inspiration.
- Five of Cups Meaning: A time of emotional difficulty and struggle, all hope is not lost, but it’s hard to see that.
- Six of Cups Meaning: Reflections on the past, a certain nostalgia for things past, and perhaps a gift from the same.
- Seven of Cups Meaning: This tarot card represents the dangers of idealization, not being realistic about a situation.
- Eight of Cups Meaning: Wanderlust and restlessness, a desire to travel into the unknown from a current stable situation.
- Nine of Cups Meaning: Complete satisfaction, getting all one wishes for. If this card arrives, your wish will come true.
- Ten of Cups Meaning: The completion of a journey, a happy marriage and family life, carefree completeness.
- Page of Cups Meaning: A mutable individual, able to adapt to a situation. A love of the arts, poetry, music, all things creative and emotionally expressive.
- Knight of Cups Meaning: The proverbial knight in shining armor, a suitor arriving looking for love. He is honest, can be trusted, and speaks only from the heart.
- Queen of Cups Meaning: A deeply intuitive woman, a keeper of an important secret willing to share. Source of solid advice.
- King of Cups Meaning: A kindly and wise ruler. Perhaps a priest or a professional of the heart or mind, such as a psychiatrist or doctor.
The Suit Of Cups In Images
Suit Of Cups Summary
In a word, the Suit of Cups tarot reading says that you will be more successful and thriving in life when you learn to manage your emotions.
- Suit of Pentacles
- Major Arcana Meaning
- Suit of Wands
- Free Tarot Reading
- Suit of Cups
- Tarot Astrology
- Suit of Swords