Goose Animal Totem Symbolism
Those who have the goose as their animal totem are generally kind individuals who are loyal and strong. More times than not, these people are attracted to geese or the geese will be instinctively attracted to them. It would seem that these same people are terrific and passionate communicators. You may find them in careers that enables them to take charge or to lead in some form or another.
It is said that if you dream of a goose (geese), they you should concern yourself with what influences you have right now. Is it conflict and chaos?
You may relate to a different element from what your Sun Sign / Zodiac Sign element is. Take this in-depth four elements personality quiz to understand it.
The answer could be made clearer if you can make a connection to other symbols in dreams. There are many questions answered in the world of dreams. Understand what they mean also to fully take advantage of the goose animal totem.
Goose Associated Traits
Kind, Loyal, Strong, Passionate, Communicative, Leader, Motherhood, Protective, Nurturing, Friendly, Devoted
Symbolic Meaning Of Goose
Their history is rich with stories about ancient goose symbolism. Take Mother Goose for example. Have you ever thought about how she is compared to real life? You may not have given it a second thought, but think about it now. Do you see any familiarity between her life and yours? Not only her, but there are other stories in mythology that use animals as symbols or in the leading role of a contemporary movie.
Parents, especially mothers, are exceedingly protective of their children. Geese spirit guides are the same way. Usually, you’ll see another side to a woman when you mess with her child(ren). Attempt taking one the young goslings away from their mother and see what happens. Likely parents will come to the aid of their child, without hesitation or fear for their own lives.
Know that the geese symbolic meanings can teach us all a lesson. We should realize that communication is important as a closed mouth is never fed. We have a built in instinct (gut feeling) and we should utilize the gift more often. Know where your priorities lay and don’t forget where you come from or the people who were there for you.
If you find yourself attracted to the goose animal totem, the message could be that –
- You are likely to marry one time only and have an active role in your child(ren)’s life. It’s possible that you will have lots of children, however only one spouse to share your life with.
- The connection also speaks of being an effective communicator. You may have the potential to be a sensational writer or narrator. To help you stay motivated, you should try using a writer’s quill pen, like the kings did in ancient times.
- Watch your diet if you find yourself attracted to geese. Make sure you are getting enough green leafy vegetables and protein if you are a vegetarian.
- You love to travel as you’re always searching for something new and exciting or perhaps on a mission to “find yourself.” However, sometimes, you should just stay calm and prepare yourself, both mentally and physically.
- If you are walking by yourself, it’s time to step your game up a notch or two, however, remember to calculate your moves carefully.
Those of you who are attracted to the goose animal totem, are loyal to your family and friends. Anyone couldn’t find a better friend that you. You are probably involved with your community or perhaps in a larger capacity than a community leader.
You make decisions based on what is the best for others which means you are devoted. The person you marry will be/is one lucky individual. You’re organized and know exactly what you want out of life. Furthermore, you have the ability to tap into people and draw the best out of them.