8 Quick Feng Shui Tips For Getting Pregnant
Good Feng Shui brings good luck. It could bring wealth, love, and good health into your life. Aside from these, good Feng Shui also helps those who are troubled in terms of conceiving a child.
By following good Feng Shui in your home, you can promote a balanced positive energy that could increase your fertility and would lead you to become pregnant. Take a look at 8 of the quickest and simplest Feng Shui tips for pregnancy:
Do not block your entryway
– This tip is always helpful for anything you want to achieve through Feng Shui. If you walk out of your home’s entryway and see something that blocks your door, it is important to try and remove that which blocks it.
Having something block your entryway means positive energy cannot freely enter your home. Clear the path of your entryway to promote good and balanced flow of energy inside your home.
– Pomegranate is a symbol of fertility. You could display open pomegranate fruits to enhance your fertility, or you could put your own pomegranate tree on the west side of your yard.
However, you should always keep in mind to take good care of the pomegranate tree and keep it alive, if you decide to get one for your home. Remember that your fertility increases as your tree bears more fruits.
Place a bowl of uncooked rice
– Placing a bowl of uncooked rice underneath your bed is said to increase the fertility of whoever sleeps on the bed. Not to worry, there are no other special instructions You could use whatever bowl you want to use, and whatever type of rice you prefer, just as long as it is uncooked.
Display other symbols of fertility
– Aside from pomegranate fruits, there are more symbols of fertility that you can put on display inside your home. These include pictures of babies, pictures or figurines of elephants with their trunks pointed downwards (which are best placed at the foot of the door to your bedroom as if they are entering your bedroom), pictures of rabbits (even ceramic or stuffed bunnies will do), or a figurine set of a family. You could also display eggs or even just egg-shaped stones or glasses. Eggs symbolize birth of new life, and thus promote fertility.
Remove your ceiling fan
– If you are trying to get pregnant, you should stop sleeping with a ceiling fan directly above you and your bed. If you do this, the blades of the fan would cut through the energy going around you and your partner’s abdominal areas. This eliminates the energy of fertility for both you and your partner.
Use green sheets
– The color green is known to increase fertility. If you are trying to get pregnant, you should sleep on a bed with green sheets so as promote or increase the energy of fertility going around your space.
Let children jump on your bed
– A fun little tip is to allow several little children to jump happily around you and your partner’s bed for as much and as long as they desire. This would allow so much energy into your bed and home, that it would welcome and increase the energy of fertility between you and your partner.
Have a little dragon
– Placing a small figurine of a dragon on the table of the man’s bedside could help fertility. It is said to spice things up and therefore increase your chances of conceiving a child.
Having a child is a very important and wonderful experience that everyone should have the ability to achieve. If having a private Feng Shui consultation is not one of your options right now, you could always follow the quick and easy tips above that will surely bring you good fortune in your home and into your life.
- Chinese Baby Gender Predictor
- Baby Name Numerology
- Feng Shui Tips For Bedroom
- Parent Child Love Test
- Feng Shui Love Compatibility