Feng Shui Money Plant
Normally, we observe daily that the atmosphere of each and every office is being seen as somewhat tense due to some workload, working environment, or work culture. To release tensions, all employees apply different ways so that they can well concentrate on their work like some gossip, singing, organizing parties, etc. but normally all these methods are being found almost ineffective. Also, not only the employees but the bosses also try to improve their work performance and apply a lot of ways.
Although applying these always, the employees may get some relief but there are some natural ways also, by applying which the work tension can be released to some extent. This will also help in improving the productivity of the employees. This natural way is the plantation of “Money Trees” in the office.
The money trees are indoor trees that have a lot of qualities inbuilt inside these. These plants may play a major role to increase the productivity of the employees and the wealth of individuals. When elements in the working place are not balanced or missing, there may be a problem in proper working or in earning money.
These money trees help in supplies of these missing harmonizing elements for such places if planted. Thus prosperity, wealth, and elements harmonization comes after placing these plants at these places. Since these trees bring prosperity and help to bring or increase wealth, improve the working atmosphere, give pleasant feelings and give good eye look i.e. decoration, their ideal place is near money safe or cash registers or at the house or office area which corresponds to it.
These trees may also be placed at those places where money and wealth are required, no matter whether it is an office or home.
These plants are called money plant because of the shape of their leaves. The leaves may be flat, heart-shaped, round, dark green and plump which may resemble the Feng Shui coins. The growing nature of the plant indicates the money plant is a perennial climber.
Properties of Money Trees
1. Have the capability of getting negative energies absorb and release the positive energies(Chi or Qi) which make us tension free.
2. Have very nice decorative properties that improve the beauty of the place where these are been planted.
3. These trees develop positive thinking and help to increase creativity.
4. The plants have the ability to reduce the toxin from the rooms and increase the fresh air having a lot of oxygen.
5. These trees release positive energy which is very helpful to reduce the work tension and increase productivity.
6. Everyone in the world likes greenery and this also gives a pleasant feeling to us.
7. It makes us energetic by giving positive energy for us which is helpful to freshen our moods.
8. If the growth of the money plant is not normal, it can be a sign of money problems.
9. If a money plant thrives well, it brings prosperity.
Thus these plants will not only increase the beauty of working place but also help to increase the productivity of the employees. The research says that the plantation in the office has different benefits for the working environment, the health of the employees, and the productivity of the employees.
Therefore, their energy is more powerful and robust for everyone whether it is home or office and so, this not only brings luck, fortune and wealth but also activates positive energy to make us energetic.
How to Place Money Trees
Money plants are easy to grow and hardy plants. These plants need only some little care of good plantation, watering, fertilization, repotting, sunlight, soil, decoration, etc. The conditions for different plants are different and cannot be applied the same way for all plants. The plastic plants may also have opted as these will never dry and always decorate your house.
Acceptance, Beliefs and Assumptions :
According to the belief,
– If money plants are planted by borrowing the cuttings, these lose their significance.
– Don’t give money plant or its cutting to others. It symbolizes giving money to them so you may lose money.
– If these plants are propagated using stolen branches at your home, you get more money.
– Don’t gift money plant to anyone, it simply means you are inheriting your wealth.
– Branches of money plants cut from any house, the house owner loses his money.
Selection of the Trees
1. If you are having big stress and workload of the files then use the Nauratna tree. This will help you to make concentrate at work.
2. If you are having a major workload in the morning, use Chinese Bonsai; this plant gives a calm atmosphere and is better for eyes also.
3. If the shining color is your favorite, then use the Carlyon plant.
4. In the summer season – Use amethyst plant. This will help to increase your creativity.
5. In winter season – Use Christmas tree-like an aromatic plant or damper tree. These plants release positive energy and if kept in the direction of south or west, more beneficial.
6. For calm shade – If you want a calm shade, use light or chide plant.
Details of Some Money Trees
About an inch of water from the base of the canes and little direct sunlight. Change the water every week. Add a mild solution to the water like African Violet fertilizer. The top of the soil should be dried out between watering.
Available in a lot of shape, size, and varieties. These like shade outdoors. Replant every two years. Place in indoors at a bright spot and water regularly.
These plants are easy to care with blooms that are white in color. Watered almost daily in the month of summer.
Likes humidity, keep well watered. Better with lots of indirect sunlight. Is grown for its green color, usually red, multicolored leaves. Average sunlight & watering. Height may be up to 7 ft and width up to 3 ft.
Succulent type leaves, needs low water, do well in small pots, and do not need water, bloom small flowers. More water and sunlight is harmful to the plant.
Some other money trees are Acacia, Poinsettia, Buddha greens, Furnas boost, Nauratna, Amethyst, Christmas tree, Chinese Bonsai, Carolyn, Pachira, Furnas boost.