Zodiac Signs, Dates & Meanings
Have you wondered what is my zodiac sign? There are traditionally 12 zodiac signs / star suns / sun signs in Western astrology. Each one of these is representative of a segment of the 360° circle that forms the zodiac. An astrological analysis of your zodiac sign will mention the typical personality traits of those born under the sun sign. As people look to know more about themselves they often find it helps them to learn about themselves and about those who are around them. Read on to know your zodiac sign dates.
The 12 zodiac signs are: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces. The ruling planets are one of the following: Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn.
Do you know what your star sign means? The Zodiac Signs Finder allows you find your zodiac sign. You also get to learn a little bit about the common traits of each of the sun signs. Knowing more about your own personality through what is typical of your sun sign can help you to choose an appropriate career, zodiac relationships and make other important decisions keeping your flaws in mind. Zodiac signs compatibility is also predicted by zodiac compatibility.
It can also help you in understanding those around you and why they act as they do based on their zodiac. The Sagittarian is never going to be as prompt as a Virgo as a quick example. So get your free online Zodiac sign meanings and learn a little more about yourself and your zodiac sign by name.
Let’s take a look at the attributes of each star sign or astrological sign in brief. Also get to know the zodiac signs dates, symbols and facts.
- Aries: (March 21 – April 19) – This zodiac birthday sign with Mars as its ruler represents courage, strength, independence, competition and enthusiasm.
- Taurus: (April 20 – May 20) – Venus is the ruling sign and this zodiac sign is symbolic of calmness, peace, focus, patience and possessiveness.
- Gemini: (May 21 – June 20) – Mercury is the ruler of this sun sign and people of this sign are joyful, pleasant, charming and adaptable.
- Cancer: (June 21 July 22) – Ruled by the Moon, this astrological sign is all about feelings, emotions, imagination and creativity.
- Leo: (July 23 – Aug 22) – This zodiac sign ruled by the Sun stands for honesty, authority, passion, courage and violence.
- Virgo: (Aug 23 – Sept 22) – Ruled by Mercury, people of this star sign are intelligent, practical, meticulous and modest.
- Libra: (Sept 23 – Oct 22) – Ruled by Venus, Librans are known for their aesthetic sense, beauty, magnetism and elegance.
- Scorpio: (Oct 23 – Nov 21) – This sign is ruled by Pluto and stands for mystery, secrets, power, intuition and sexuality.
- Sagittarius: (Nov 22 – Dec 21) – As the ruling planet for this sign is Jupiter, this sign is adventurous, extrovert, jovial, energetic and straightforward.
- Capricorn: (Dec 22 – Jan 19) – Ruled by Saturn, you are known to be disciplined, persistent, loyal and trustworthy.
- Aquarius: (Jan 20 – Feb 18) – Ruled by Uranus and Saturn, this sign is idealistic, innovative, non-conformist and eccentric.
- Pisces: (Feb 19 – Mar 20) – Ruled by Neptune and Jupiter, people born under this zodiac sign are dreamy, kind, compassionate and romantic.
What Does Your Zodiac Sign Show?
Amongst the things you may learn from the zodiac sign in your horoscope about yourself are your lucky colors, days of the week and lucky birthstones that are considered to be appropriate for your sign. You will also get an in-depth idea of some of the general traits that are common to members of your sign. How you may be as a parent, how you are as a friend and lots more are included into this astrology prediction.
Find out what are the negative aspects of your sign. What are the best elements of your sign? And what are some of the common professions suitable for your sign? All the 12 zodiac signs are highly influential to an individual’s behavior. This also includes zodiac compatibility.