Mayan Birth Chart
You 2013 -2014 Mayan Astrology Birth Chart is displayed as a beautiful work of art of the glyphs of Mayan culture. The positions of each of the five glyphs that you see have significance of different parts of our lives. These glyphs p redict our characteristics.
The civilization of the Mayan were very detailed in their approach to astronomy. Without the known vehicles of spaceships or telescopes sent to outer space, they still knew of the planets in the sky and the orbits of the planets too. There concept of time was very intricately researched and understood. How is it that they could predict a lunar eclipse over one thousand years in advance? It was because they had a very uncommon knowledge of the universe. The Mayan calendar developed a system of astrology from their calendar that is called the Tzolk’in which has 20 different day signs and 13 different galactic numbers that adds up to a 260 day cycle for the calendar. This is opposed to the 364 day calendar that most people are familiar with today. So unlike western astrology were you have only 12 zodiac signs, the Mayan astrology gives 20 signs. It becomes more unique also for each of those 20 signs to also have one out of 13 numbers on top of that.
There are four main directions plus your birth glyph. Your birth glyph is placed in the center. Then the four directions are South, North, East and West.
Your Mayan Birth chart has five different aspects to it. The meanings of them are as follows:
- Occult: This signifies magical gift that you have in you. This is placed in the south.
- Ally: This signifies features common with you personality. This is placed in the east.
- Birth: This signifies the features for your day of birth. This is placed in the north.
- Challenge: This signifies the challenges that up may have to face and situations where you have to show your courage. This is placed in the west.
- Guide: This signifies the force that influences your action. This is placed in the north.
The names of the different glyphs are:
Red Dragon, White Wind, Blue Night, Yellow Seed, Red Serpent, White Worldbridger, Blue Hand, Yellow Star, Red Moon, White Dog, Blue Monkey, Yellow Human, Red Skywalker, White Wizard, Blue Eagle, Yellow Warrior, Red Earth, White Mirror, Blue Storm, Yellow Sun.
A detailed description of each of your glyphs that appear in your chart will give you greater insight into who you actually are.